Wednesday 18 May 2016

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog

A few months ago I decided that, since I had a lot of time to kill I should take the opportunity to improve my diet and lifestyle. It's something I'd always told myself I'd do, but had kind of ended up putting off. I'm pleased to say, about four moths later I haven't given up, which is honestly a bit of a shock. Having said that, I still constantly need motivation, and I guess that's the main reason I've created this blog. I'm hoping it'll serve as  reminder of what I've achieved and help me keep going, because it's something I'm going to be doing for the rest of my life. I'm also hoping that it will help motivate and/or inspire anyone else who is in the process of changing their lifestyle, or wants to change their lifestyle (especially if they're like me and have always struggled to make/maintain these changes).

I want to be completely honest and frank about my diet and lifestyle. I'll share lots of the good but I'll also share the not so good, the slip ups, the off days, the days I just feel like shit. I don't want this my whole lifestyle to revolve around losing weight, but I have to be honest, weight loss is a large part of what has motivated me and what continues to motivate me. I'll also post about things related to my lifestyle, such as physical and mental health, fashion and beauty.

I would like to emphasise that I am certainly not an expert in any way shape or form. I probably don't know what I'm talking about at all (though I will try and do as much research as I can), and my posts will be largely based on my own subjective experiences, which are completely relative to myself. I am learning, and this blog is a tool aiding this process.

This is the first of a few warm up pieces I'm posting as a bit of an introduction to my blog, my lifestyle and what I've achieved so far. This one is short and sweet, I really just wanted to say hi and welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment